Why Use a Realtor®? It takes a trusted Realtor® to move your house quickly, professionally and profitably.
When it’s time to sell, you must be confident that every element of negotiating the best terms and the highest price has been set before your home is even listed. Here is what I will do for you:
- Accurate and timely marketing of your home
- Competitive pricing guidance
- Market your property featuring multiple photographs with the Multiple Listing Service with worldwide exposure through www.realtor.ca and www.davidstevens.ca
- Update you on all feedback received by the property when listed
- Prepare a summary sheet outlining the special features of your property
- Provide an open house convenient to your schedule
- Advise and consult with you on all offers and current offer drafting and preparation
- Prepare your property feature sheets for prospective buyers
- Provide you with a professional level of service and follow-up
- Available through a 24 hour toll-free paging number
- Arrange a MLS® Tour to promote your home to other real estate agents
- Once sold, follow-up is carried out to ensure that paperwork is fully completed and forwarded to the appropriate parties, (i.e. your lawyer).
What costs can you expect when selling your home?
- the commission/fee you agreed to pay your brokerage;
- the legal fees to discharge any existing mortgage whether or not you engage your own lawyer;
- the 5% GST Tax on the real estate commission and on your legal fees;
- any prepayment penalty levied by the financial institution for early payout of an existing mortgage;
- your share of the property taxes for the year if the current year's taxes have not yet been paid, plus any penalties due for late payment of unpaid taxes.
- Phone: 250.893.1016 (Direct)
Office: 250.477.5353 (Office/pager)
#2 Website: www.davidstevens.ca